Health and Social Care Pre-Employment Programme
6th October 2017
Would you like to work in Health and Social care?
We are running a Health and Social Care Pre-Employment Programme in conjunction with Health Education England, Job Centre Plus and Medway Council.
Programme starts on 6 November 2017 for 4 weeks
- 3 weeks – Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
1 week of skills training to include
- Dementia Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Infection Control
- Manual handling of People
- Wellbeing, confidence, self esteem
- CV writing, interview skills
- Work placement taster in a Health or Social Care setting, arranged after week 4
The launch event 1 November 2017 10am and 2pm at JCP Chatham, find out more about the programme and enrol on the day
To attend the launch event please email email@example.com and provide your name and contact details. Please state which time you will be attending.